Arduino Studio 0.0.2 alpha
It is now available a new version of Arduino Studio.
Arduino Studio is a new open source development environment for the Arduino Programming Language. Instead of a monolithic architecture and a centralized development model, Arduino Studio take advantage of Adobe Brackets Editor's pluggable system.
Arduino Studio is now available as an alpha release, in-bundle distribution for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
The new version 0.0.2 alpha introduces several enhancements:
- Enabled extension manager.
- Enabled will have boards: mega, mega adk, ethernet, flow, nano w/328.
- Open example blink at first run.
- Improve UI loading.
- Serial monitor responsive UI.
- Serial Monitor fix end line chars in received messages.
- Fix icon now visible in the bar for Linux version.