New Arduino IDE 1.7.2
A new version of the IDE 1.7.2 has been released and you can download it here.
The new features included in this release are:
- Cleaned up GSM Shield 2 library code
- Fixed SS pin in the SD library
- Fixed a bug that prevented the typing of special characters in the editor of the IDE (https://github.com/arduino-org/Arduino/issues/4)
- Add the new Arduino Leonardo ETH board
- Fixed Win 8.1 USB 3.0 bug (Arduino Zero Pro)
As always, you can download the new software from the dedicated page.