If you are using the Arduino IDE 1.8.x and you want to import a library then you can use the Library Manager.
Follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Arduino IDE 1.8.x.
- Select Manage Libraries... from Sketch>Include Library menu.
- Search your library.
- You can scroll the drop down menu or write the name in the top field of the page.
- Check the version and click on Install.
- Wait that the installation is completed
- Now the library is installed and you can use it in your sketch or you can use the examples from the File>Examples menu.
If the new library doesn't appear, then restart the IDE.