The latest image is present here.
Upgrade your Arduino Tian with sysupgrade
Login as root by means of SSH and type the following commands :
$ cd /tmp
$ wget http://download.linino.org/linino_distro/linino-2.0/samd/latest/lininoIO-generic-linino-tian-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
$ sysupgrade -v lininoIO-generic-linino-tian-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
after about 1 minute the board will reboot and the new image will be up and running on the board.
Note: If you want to overwrite all the existing settings on your current image, you just have to add the -n option to the sysupgrade command, but please pay attention that by using this command argument, all of your data will be erased and it will not be possible to recover them also keep in mind that the Overlay will be disabled.
$ sysupgrade -v -n lininoIO-generic-linino-tian-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
PLEASE NOTE: In case of a total upgrade (the one perfomed with the -n option) The new root password will be arduino.
Upgrade your Linino OS using linup command
You can use the linup command to automatically upgrade your Linino OS to the latest version or to a specific release. The command syntax is :
root@arduino:/# linup USAGE : linup ( latest or YYYYMMDD.x where x=0,1,2...n )\
<branch> ( optional : samd )
If you want upgrade your Linino OS to the latest image you can execute the command:
root@arduino:/# linup latest
Guide linino OS upgrade step by step
1) Connect your board by means of SSH: for Linux user using comand Shell: >ssh email@example.com ; for Windows user for example using Putty;
2) Login as "root";
3) Insert the password: arduino (default or the new password if you have changed it);
4) Insert the command: linup latest or linup YYYYMMDD.X, where X is the revision;
5) Answer "y";
6) Wait the loading;
7) Choose according to your needs;
8) Wait until the end of the upgrade process when the system will reboot.
PLEASE NOTE: In case you selected option number two, the new root password will be arduino .
Keep in mind that if you have extended the file System and you want upgrade the board then follow these steps:
- uninstall all programs;
- execute the Revert Pivot Overlay;