Everything you need to start learning electronics with Arduino.
English | Italian | French | Spanish | Chinese | German | Portuguese | Arabic | Korean | Japanese | Russian
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY AN Arduino Starter Kit?
This kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
The projects in the kit are:
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the concepts you'll need to use this kit
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design to control panel for your startship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a color wheel that will have your head spinning
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough question
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent.
Then build it, hack it and share it. Because Arduino is you!
What in the kit is listed below. This document will describe the design and functionality of the component.
English | Italian | French | Spanish | Chinese
K000007 (EN) K010007 (IT) K020007 (FR) K030007 (ES) K110007 (ZH)
1 USB cable
1 Easy-to-assemble wooden base 1 9v battery snap
70 Solid core jumper wires
2 Stranded jumper wires
6 Photoresistor [VT90N2 LDR] 3 Potentiometer 10kilohm
1 Temperature sensor [TMP36] 1 Tilt sensor
1 alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters) 1 LED (bright white)
1 LED (RGB)
8 LEDs (red)
8 LEDs (green) 8 LEDs (yellow)
3 LEDs (blue)
1 Small DC motor 6/9V
1 Small servo motor
1 Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
1 H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
2 Optocouplers [4N35]
5 Transistor [BC547]
2 Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
5 Capacitors 100nF
3 Capacitors 100uF
5 Capacitor 100pF
5 Diodes [1N4007]
3 Transparent gels (red, green, blue) 1 Male pins strip (40x1)
20 Resistors 220 ohm
5 Resistors 560 ohm
5 Resistors 1 kilohm
5 Resistors 4.7 kilohm
20 Resistors 10 kilohm
5 Resistors 1 megohm
5 Resistors 10 megohm
If you couldn’t find what you were looking for, please see our Forum Section